cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Vmware 6 :missing files failed insufficient permission

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Error in the starting up of the vmware 6 : missing files failed : insufficient permission

I have a laptop HP which worked on Windows vista I installed(settled) sap r/3 4.7 on an external hard disk, when I configure Vmware 6 and when I want to start the SAP application I have a pop up which posts missing files failed: Insufficient permission I do not remember myself any more how I was able to resolve it the problem, and the application sap ran well since I have to change I operating system vista for Windows 7, I followed the same stage to install the VMware 6 and when I start the application I have this messge: missing take off failed: Insufficient permission how to resolve it? Give I the road step by step please

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

peter_dzurov
Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you tried to start vmware with "Run as administrator" choice?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To connect me to my laptop I use a password that is when I start my laptop it posts me on the interface Windows 7 where I have to enter my password to have access to internet or demarrer the vmware for example.

thanks.

peter_dzurov
Contributor
0 Kudos

I ment when you click on vmware icon and from menu you choose "Run as administrator".