cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material list & exclusion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts!

Material listing and exclusionu2026.For Customeer 121,the material listed is A1 and Material excluded is B1 then it should not allow to enter material A2 for the sales order for customer 121, but material A2 is being allowed to enter in the order altohugh material A2 is not listed for the customer121........ And also we want that material A1 will be sold to only customer 121 and to no other customers..For that do we need to maintian exclsuion conditon record for all the other customer(it turns out as very maintenance heavy as to restrict one material to a customer we need to maintain exclusion resord for all other customers)?

Thanks

SJain

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kkafoury1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

Please inform whether it is just one material that should be restricted

or a group of materials as you may consider creating a new sales area

for the restricted group of materials

Thank you and best regards.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

p391977
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI pals,

According to me when material A1 is listed and remainining materials are not listed then it is as good as saying remainining materials are excluded for the customer .

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Radheshyam,

Yes.

rgrds

Kuldeep Jain

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Instead,

You can make use of "Material group1" in MMR - Sales Org Views.

Create New conditoin table with the relevant fields including material group-1, assign this table in Material listing / Exclusing condition types of access sequence.

while maintaining condition record , you can maintain the Material group-1, instead of specific material either in listing or exclusion as needed.

The above is applicable to Customers as well. If you have no.of customers to restrict, then use Customer Group-1 field to restrict by creating new condtion table with this field & create Listing/Exclusion Condition record..