Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BDC for Modal dialog screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm creating a bdc for create customer transaction (FD01). The problem I'm currently having is on maintaining the "other communication" details for the customer. The requirement I have is to maintain only the communication type "URI". But I can't find the correct program and screen number for this modal dialog. anyone have an idea?

Thanks?

MP

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Marlon,

The program/screen for the selection of the communication type is SAPLSLVC_FULLSCREEN/0700, the details for URI is program SAPLSZA6/12000.

Regards,

John.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi !

Try the Batchinput-Recorder (SHDB) and "record" an dislog session of what you like to do.

Then have a look the the recorded data. There you can see all the fields and dynpro numbers.

Regards

Rainer

Some points would be nice if that helped a bit.

0 Kudos

Hi, thanks for all the reply. However, everything has been tried. The modal screen dialog I was refering at does not contain any program or screen details when I use F1. This screen does not appear in SHDB when doing the recording. SAPLSLVC_FULLSCREEN/0700 is not the screen I'm refering at.

When you click on the "Other Communication", there will appear the screen I'm refering at having the list of all other communication type you need to maintain (Fax, Telephone, E-mail, URI). This screen is somehow similar the way serach help functions. I'm basically concern on URI. So what I need to do is place the cursor on URI and click on the check button or double cliking URI is ok. This is the part missing on my bdc, choosing the URI in the modal dialog screen. Upon debugging, it seems that a Function is responsible in displaying the screen.Any idea?

Message was edited by: Marlon Pita

0 Kudos

It's Ok now, I found the solution 😃

Bema
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

When you do the recording using SHDB, you can enter the internet address there.

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Place the cursor on any one of the fields in the modal dialog, and press f1 and then Click on the Technical INformation Button on the pop up.

See for yourself what is the main program and the screen number for that modal dialog.

Regards,

Ravi