Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is SRM ABAP Programming special?

SantiMoreno
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

in a few days I'm starting in a SRM project for the first time... I'd like to know if any of you could tell whether there's a guide, manual or wathever about how programming ABAP in SRM -I mean special situations like those in CRM, where most programming is based onto activities and Function Modules which work onto them.

If so, could you pass the link to that info -if it's available.

Best Regard.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to SPRO -> SAP Reference IMG ->Supplier Relationship management-> SRM Server-> Business Add in's

Here you will find the list of badi's just click on the "IMG Activity Document" bold( Before the badi execution button)bold

BR

Sameer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

There is not much difference when you are programming with SRM. All you just need to know the list of badi's( Busincess Add in's). If you get these details then there is not much difference.... Example: For validaiton purpose there is badi called 'BBP_DOC_CHECK_BADI'. Here all the validations done for the respective business objects (SC,PO,Confirmtaion).

Search the forum for more info

Regards

Sameer

SantiMoreno
Participant
0 Kudos

First of all, thanks for your question Mohammed...

Now, the question is whether it's possible to find info about such BADI's anywhere (not expecting to have problems in the project to start finding 'em).

Regards.

bandal_amol
Explorer
0 Kudos

yes .. we can find as like normal BADI