cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alll

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Currently working with MDM7.1(7.1.02.99). I am facing an issue with auto-syndication.

I have created a syndication map with Suppressed Unchanged Records Checked.

I have configured the port with the syndication map which i created

Processing type- automatic

Processing interval - Daily

and it is scheduled at 22:30

Please let me know what more steps i need to undertake. Initially i had tried few days back and since the same problem occurred, so i created another port. But i have not deleted the previous port.

BR

SK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Susil

Did it ever syndicate? If not, please ensure you've set the correct repository credentials in MDSS config properties. This suggestion is not valid if MDSS is working properly for other ports in that repository.

Or is the problem that when there is nothing to syndicate on a particular day, the next syndication time does not get modified?

Regards

Varun

Edited by: Varun Dikshit on Dec 3, 2009 4:45 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Resolved the problem my self. The issue is very strange. I had all my settings right.

With the change of user in the MDSS and the syndication as continuous (instead of Scheduled like Daily at 23:00:00).

Issue is strange for the reason that

1. Two users having the same privilege with the syndication happening for one and not for the other user.

2. Syndication server was not working with syndication as scheduled as above mentioned frequency but worked

when i created another port as continuous

BR

SK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello susil kumar

I am not see problem in your message

What is problem in your syndication process?

You can not deleted your pevious port?

Regards

Kanstantsin