cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Status of Sales Order Open Even after assigning Reason for Rejection.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing with a basic problem wherein even after assigning a reason for rejection status for a sales order, the sales order numbere is appearing in the list of Open Sales Order(VA05).

Also another case is i created a sales order with one line item, invoiced the same. Now i cancel the invoice and further wanted to close the sales order as i cannot delete the same. In this case also i see that even after assigning the reason for rejection, the sales order number along with its details appear in the list of open orders.

Can somebody please tell me whatt configurations have i missed?.

Regards

Bhushan

Edited by: NAGABHUSHAN THIPPANNA on Nov 30, 2009 9:14 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pl check whether you have rejected the all items in sales order under reason for rejection tab at sales order item level. As per standard SAP the rejected order will not display under report VA05.

Also note once the subsequant docuemnts created against sales order you can't delete the same even the subsequant docuements has cancel status.

regards

Vivek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

I have only one line item in my sales order and as you rightly said that if we have subsequent documents then we cannot delete the preceding documents.

Now the status of the sales order after assigning the reason for rejection remains as "OPEN".

The processing status is "OPEN" at line item level even after assigning a "reason for rejection".

Kindly help..

Regards

Bhushan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The status of the orders for which the "Reason for rejection" is assigned, depends on the customizing of this "reason for rejection" in Tx OVAH.

Regards,

Raghavendra YN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghavendra,

Thanks for the reply. But in transaction code OVAH all i see is the configuration of system messages for a particular application..

Can you kindly explain a little bit more as i really could not figure out the solution to my query in the suggested transaction code..

Thanks and Regards

Bhushan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pl check the t.code OVAG, here you can define you reason of rejection. See here whether your reason for rejection is applicable for any processing.

regards

Vivek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

Thanks for the reply... My issue got solved partially. Now if i assign a "Reason for rejection" to the sales order then that sales order is not reflecting in the VA05 (open orders list).

But given a scenario wherein i create a sales order and whose quantities & values gets updated in the standard infostructures and i will be able to see the same by executing MCTE (incoming orders & Qty). After assigning the reason for rejection for the same sales order i view the output of MCTE then the report still displays the old ordered quantity and value. Is there any wayout to control this wherein the moment we assign a reason for rejection for a line item in a sales order and the values get reversed in the standard infostructures.

Thanks and Regards

Bhushan

Answers (0)