Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Namespace

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am working with scenario IDOC to CIDX PI Version 7.11

i Have impoted 2 software component version from SLD.

SCV1 - CIDX 2.0

Create External Definition

SCV2 - SAP AP 7.0

1, imported IDoc

2, Create Graphical Message Mapping(using idoc meta and External Definition for CIDX Order Create)

3, Create Interface Mapping.

When i try to activate Message mapping object. it shows the following error

Check result for Message Mapping: IDOC_CIDX_MM | urn:cidx:names:specification:ces:schema:all:4:0:

Namespace urn:cidx:names:specification:ces:schema:all:4:0 is not defined in the software component version SAP AP 7.00

I create d my own Namespace. Is it possible to create all above objects in one software component version.?

is there any link between the objects and SCV.? Can we create above objects with out Create namespace?

Kindly let me know Asap.

Raja

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create one software component or use one software componnet only,and import CIDX message as External Definition in same software component and follow the stadard procedure to create Interface.

Dont forget to activate your name space,you dont required 2 software components.

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Thanks for your imm reply .As you said. I will try to create all objects (External def for CIDX,Message mapping(idoc-cidx),interface mapping and import idoc metadata) in one SCV and under one URN.

If i import cidx msg file (OrderCreate.dtd) to External definition,that the file doesnt have namespace. if the file has namespace, should it be match with exsisting namespace? i mean i have already created under SCV for creating objects.

Kindly check the folllowing

I have imported following SCV.

SCV 1 CIDX 2.0

(now i have deleted all objects under this SCV cos going to create under 1 scv)

SCV 2 SAP AP 7.0

urn:cidx:names:specification:ces:schema:all:4:0

create Interface mapping

create message mapping

create external defenition for receiver CIDX

import Idoc matadat.

is it right? will it work?

Above namespace should be in OrderCreate.dtd?

Thanks

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
I create d my own Namespace. Is it possible to create all above objects in one software component version.?

Yes you can create all the objects under one namespace.

Different SWCVs are normally created for different business units/ processes....and their creation is dependent on the naming convention rules defined.

is there any link between the objects and SCV.? 

SWCV can be termed as a host without the existence of whom other objects cannot be created. Technically sound definition is available in the relevant TBIT material (or you can even find it in any SWCV-related blog/ wiki).

Can we create above objects with out Create namespace?

Only Imported Objects and Models can be created without namespace.....all other objects require a valid and activated Namespace.

Now for your error ensure that your Namespaces are actiavted.....first perform activation for the namespaces and then for the other objects.

Regards,

Abhishek.

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

You need to make the dependencies between the two SWCV ... If you are in PI7.1, you can do it from ESR itself.. Else from SLD you can achieve the same...

Check help.sap or sdn for more details

Regards

Suraj