SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing and invoicing in ISU

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have custom program which needs to bill/invoice the CA for interim invoice.

I tried using BDC for transaction EASIBI to do the same, but it works partially and only the billdoc is created. the screen where we select the bill docs to be invoiced does not appear and hence it fails to invoice.

However, on a second run of the program, the invoice is generated.

Please suggest a remedy/ alternative to do this...

Thanks in advance,

Arindam.

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi arindam,

I presume your BDC recording was not done properly therefore u r getting error while running the Program.Please record BDC again with EASIBI where meter reading reason"02" and select invoice option.Then try to execute the same.If u get struct in the same problem pls get back to me.

Regards,

raman

0 Kudos

Hi Raman,

I had already made sure that the recording is done properly.

Even repeated it twice. yet the problem persists.

Is there any way, with or without BDC that will help me invoice.

Thanks,

Arindam.

0 Kudos

Hi Arindam,

Though BDC is not working,still u can do it thru Z program where u have to first call EL01 which will create interim MRO,this screen will nevigate to EL28 where u can enter Interim reading,then EASIBI screen will appear where u can select Billing or Invoicing option.Upon execution of this screen Interim bill will be created and will be shown in EA22.

I think this will solve problem regarding interim bill creation .Hope this will suffies ur purpose.In case any clarification needed pls get back to me.

Thanks & Regards,

Raman

0 Kudos

Hi,

Instead of calling the transaction EL01 and then EL28 you could directly create the MRO and upload its reads by using 'BAPI_MTRREADDOC_UPLOAD' which can be used to create and upload meter read orders simultaneously.

It also helps that it is a standard module for doing the same and you do not hvae to make any changes if the screen layout changes

Cheers,

Amin