cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Distinct display of Prd Ord and Planned order in DS Board

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I want to display Production orders and planned orders with distinct colors in DS board. I'm planning to display Resource chart and Order Network chart as default display charts.

In the Planning Board profile, I could find the colors and other graphical settings (column height, font etc) for different type of operations; however I did not find an objet that will distinguish between operations of planned orders and production orders.

If this is not default setting, how can I add additional objects in Graphical displays?

Any suggestions?

Regards,

Bipin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bipin,

you can try with below approch

1. In decision table for graphical object(for resource/network) chart select table order.

2. select selection feild convertible order

3. You have to create two graphical objects one for planned order and one for production order before doing above steps.

4. in decision table assign graphical object planned order if order convertible=X

5. And assign graphiccal object of production order if order convertible=No

This can create problem if you have repetative manufacturing sceario. As planned order for repetative manufacuring will not be convertible.

I donot think we can differenciate at operation level whether it is planned order operation or production order operation.

Hope this helps. Confirm back your findings.

Regards,

Siddharth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bipin,

In transaction /SAPAPO/CDPSC2, when you select the graphical

objects that you want to change with different colours, etc.,

select the object and then click on details button, then you will

get the objects for change

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

I know this setting and used this for other display features; but when I see the objects most of them are Operation finally confirmed or operation deallocated and so on. My problem is that I'm not able to distinguish between Plnd ord and Prd ord. Especially for operations. I think the basic question is how to distinguish between operation of planned ord from operation of Prd Ord.

You can also add your defined objects from the New Entries tab; but I dont know how do you link the new entry to specific type of operation.

Regards,

Bipin