cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OM related issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

Have uploaded data in the IT 0001 thru BDC.

IN OM the holders are not getting assigned (rather its not getting reflected there)....I ran RHINE00 report & created the eraltionship b/w the Person & position also but still its not coming up in the org. structure....

Any clue.

(Have maintained PLOGI ORGA- Activated, PLOGI SPLIT- INactivated )

Regards, VC

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vaishali,

Ideally what you have done is allright. Also run the report RHINTE20 to check missing objects and integration consistency.

Just compare with the following settings in table T77S0. These settings are working fine for me.

PLOGI ADAYS

PLOGI APPNT

PLOGI APPRA 1

PLOGI BSPAY X

PLOGI COSTD

PLOGI COSTI

PLOGI EVCCC 02

PLOGI EVCRE X

PLOGI EVEGC 02

PLOGI EVENB

PLOGI EVPAC 02

PLOGI HROFF

PLOGI ORGA X

PLOGI PDCON

PLOGI PLOGI 01

PLOGI PRELI 99999999

PLOGI PRELU

PLOGI QUALI 1 A032 Q

PLOGI SPLIT

PLOGI TEXTC

PLOGI TEXTD

PLOGI TEXTO

PLOGI TEXTS

PLOGI TIME

Regards,

Rajeev

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Rajeev.... Its still not working for me.

I want that the assignment which is there in the IT 0001 shud also reflect in the Organizational Structure.

Regards, VC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vaishali,

Just try creating a new record in IT0000(copy mode) with a new position. Then check in PPOM_OLD under staff assignments. The holder should reflect under position.

FYI: If in case you have implemented OM after PA, RHINTE00 should be run with PLOGI-ORGA=X as well.

Regards,

Rajeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

RHINTE00 Transfer Organizational Assignment (PA -> PD)

RHINTE10 Prepare Integration (OM with PA)

RHINTE20 Create missing objects (OM or PA)

RHINTE20_ALT Check program for PA-PD integration

RHINTE30 Transfer org. assignment in batch input folder for infotype 0001

RHINTECHECK RHINTECHECK

try running them i guess RHINTE00 would solve ur problem...make sure u uncheck the test button down in that report

plz reward points and close the thread...

regds

gunjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vaishali,

Gunjan is correct - you need RHINTE00. It's because batch loads into PA don't support PD integration (and vice-versa).

In detail:

RHINTE00 will transfer your data from PA to PD (basically updates the HRP* tables);

RHINTE10 will update the PA tables with new PD values you loaded in batch (so if you load Jobs/Orgs/Positions/Work centers in PD, you need to run this report to update the appropriate PA tables so the values can be 'seen' in PA);

RHINTE20 just does a check between PA and PD to see if everything's in synch - it's more an audit tool than something a programmer/developer would use) because the view is graphical and fixes are manual (one at a time);

RHINTE30 updates PA from PD but you have then run a BDC with the transfer.

So if you loaded data via batch into PD, you'd need to run RHINTE10 and then RHINTE30. If you load data into PA, you just need to run RHINTE00 b/c the PA tables are updated via the original batch.

RHINTECHECK is a more sophisticated version of RHINTE20 except it starts from the PA rather than PD side of the world.

HTH!

Cheers,

Sharon