Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in webservice call through service registry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I am working on PI 7.1 Sp 09

In this i am developing an Async ,webservice to Proxy scenario.

If i check this interface through SOAP UI 3.1 tool or Microsoft infopath than i can see values are inserted in ABAP table..

I have published my interface through service registry but after giving all inputs when i am calling webservice(execute)

then its showing this error

Value null does not match the pattern [+-]?\d*

i have asked my abapers to debub server proxy for this and this is working fine.

suggest me whwat went wrong or something i have missed or any body if have faced same problem then suggest me solution

Thanks

sandeep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

issue solved

i have made boths side cardinality as 1:1

prasannakrishna_mynam
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

I think when you are executing using service registry, the input values are not passed to the inbound proxy, instead it taking the value null and the error occurs. This might be the problem, check in moni and also at receiver communication channel.

Regards,

Prasanna

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think you have defined some pattern restriction in the Datatypes that are used in IR...can you confirm that the payload that you are using is abiding by all the restrictions put wither in DT or external Definition (if any) or in the proxy.

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi abhishek

there is no retsrictions on on the fields excet sender side cardinality 0:n and receiver side

0:1

and i am filling all the data input while testing my scenario

Regards

sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The "+-?\d**" pattern may be derived from one of the input field type (xsd:int for instance, cuz \d means digit placeholder) ... Have you checked your input msg matches the XSD/WSDL of your WS ?

Rgds

Chris