cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proxy Table to Mail

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I need to configure proxy to email scenario.

Here Proxy tables parameter will contain different records information , I have to send mail for each record present in tables parameter in Proxy. Can we trigger mail for each record in Proxy?

How would be mail message type(Inbound), if I will be using mail package?

Please suggest your input.

Thanks

Div

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Divyesh,

Here too you need to use multimapping.. one proxy structure (or record) will trigger multiple emails..

IF you "to" "From" will not be decided dynamically then no need for mail package (ie no need to select mail package in mail adapter). Your payload will be the mail content

IF you ned to decide to and From dynamically then you need to use mail package

Regards

Suraj

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Here too you need to use multimapping.. one proxy structure (or record) will trigger multiple emails..

Doubt.....does mail adapter supports multimapping...i.e. will it allow sending multiple emails.....we can send one mail to different ids...doubtful if multiple mails are supported in the same call.....need to be send individually.

Regards,

Abhishek.

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

>>Doubt.....does mail adapter supports multimapping...i.e. will it allow sending multiple emails.....we can send one mail to different ids...doubtful if multiple mails are supported in the same call.....need to be send individually.

Each call/mail will be sent individually using the mail adapter...so if you have 10 records in target it will be sent as 10 mails to the To person. Also multi-mappign is supported by Mail adapter http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/42/ed364cf8593eebe10000000a1553f7/content.htm

Regards

Suraj

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for the info

Actually remembered this thread while replying:

Edited by: abhishek salvi on Nov 30, 2009 12:19 PM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
How would be mail message type(Inbound), if I will be using mail package?

you can either define your own structure or you can make use of the Mail package xsd ..... if you want to set the subject, to, from details in the payload itself then you have to use Mail.xsd

Regards,

Abhishek.