Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

neccessity of partner function

former_member636068
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am making delivery note form, in which the header data comes from likp table and item data comes from lips.

and the shipping address from kna1.Now my question is do i need to include partner function(parvw) from vbpa? if yes then why?

plz explain me this. and should this parvw be prompted by use? coz i think vbeln from likp should be the search teram or entered by user.plz help me .

thnks n regards,

Ashmita

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

the Filed PARVW (Partner Function) from VBPA is used to find for a given sales order find who is the

BP Bill-to party

PY Payer

SH Ship-to party

SP Sold-to party

for a give sales document etc check whether u need to display this information in ur smartform /script or in your report.

u can find this information also in the VA03 in the HEADER and in the PARTNERS TAB also

surya

Edited by: suryareddy on Nov 30, 2009 6:34 AM

former_member636068
Participant
0 Kudos

Thnks a lot, but do i need to use that partner function in sql statement?in where clause?

coz i have to print only shipping addres(KNA1) ,header data(Likp) and ITem data(LIPS).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Since u have to Print the SHIP To Party address , u have to include the PARVW = WE /SH in the select statement

and get the KUNNR from the VBPA table and then goto KNA1 table using this KUNNR & get the ADRNR and then goto ADRC table using this ADRNR(ADDRESS_NUMBER) get the address details to print the SHIP to party address.

surya

former_member636068
Participant
0 Kudos

thnk u so much.

former_member636068
Participant
0 Kudos

one more problem sir,i have to display quantity in as unit say 25 EA which i will get from LFIMG and waeight as 40KG.there is doubt coz weight ill get from BRGEW and its unit from GEWEI.

how to conactenate those two fields?

Answers (0)