cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard report to check transfer quantity from inspection lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Upon good receipts using movement type 101, an inspection lot will be created automatically in the system.

After that, inspection results and usage decision will be done.

So at the end, if I display that particular inspection lot using QA03, in the "Insp. lot quantities" tab, when I click at button "Mat. doc", I will be able to display the transfer material document stating transfer from which storage location to which storage location and how much is the quantity.

For reports checking purpose, I need to check every Inspection lot created and then have to know the final destination and how much is the quantity. It doesn't make sense if I have to click one by one from QA03.

Please advice whether there is a standard report for this or any other way possible.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check QA33 and options available in the Change Layout.

Best Regards,

K. Raghavendra Nayak

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for all your advices. I guess I have no other choice than have to create SAP query or customized report.

Points have been rewarded.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks, but I cannot use the stock information in QA33 as I have to know the individual material documents created during transfer. I need to track the destination storage location and the quantity.

Table QAMB as mentioned is very useful. However, I need to show users how to check and it is not advisable to ask them to use table information.

Please help again. Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you would like the users to see this information then create a query with joins between tables QALS, QAMB and MSEG in order to retrieve the information you require.

Regards,

Roderick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use

T code SQVI & combine tables like QALS, QAMB and MSEG etc

Sujit

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Material documents geneated as a result of UD do not appear in QA33. I think query through SQVI may resolve your problem. You can make use of tables QALS and MSEG.

Best Regards,

Anand Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have checked your suggestion, but QA33 failed to accomodate my request.

I want to show the material documents created from the inspection instead of the material document during good receipt.

So, I want to link inspection lot, goods transfer material document created and the quantity transfered from the inspection.

Please help again. Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In QA33, you actually have columns as Blocked Stock, Un-Restricted Stock, etc. These are the quantitie which during Usage Decision quantity postings are done. I hope you are looking for these than the Material Document Numbers for these postings in UD.

Best Regards,

K. Raghavendra Nayak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you looking for the material document numbers from the transfer posting then you can get this information from table QAMB where field TYP = '3'

Regards,

Roderick