Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer order issue

former_member225662
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all,

There are six line items in delivery.

When i am trying to create a transfer order with reference to the delivery, only 4 line items is appearing in TO.

I checked and found that there are two TO's against the delivery and both are deleted.

But in both the TO's one line item is confirmed so those line items in both the TO's was not deleted.

I tried by creating a manual TO and take the stock back in by using 999 mvt.

After i did that also, both the line items are not appearing in the TO against the delivery.

How to proceed

Regards

KK

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It seems there is some inconsisstency happened to this delivery. TO header says the it is deleted, but one of the TO line items are not deleted fully. That means LTAP line items still exists for those delivery line items(two line items)

Best way try to reduce the delivery quantity for those two line items if possible and create new delivery.

Try this and update

regards,

Ramana

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi kishore,

the line items which u were storing in the warehouse may be belonging to different warehouses , so u have to create different picking orders for the outbound deliveries . if they are not stored at the warehouse then no need for picking list . Try using Lt03 to transfer the materials