cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice Split not required according to Batch split of Material

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

My Client requirment is to split invoice according to line items of the delivery i.e. single invoice for each material to be delivered,

I have assigned in copy control of delivery to billing in VTFL, by selecting item category for the combination of delivery type and billing type where a field "Data: VBRK/VBRP" and Assigned routine 351 here.

Although I am able to split the line items but it is also splitting the invoice on the basic of sub items of the material having different Batches and my client requirment is not to split the invoice of same material having diffrent batches i.e.

There requirment is different invoice for different material codes but in case there is a batch split in delivery for a material there should be a single invoice of that materila inspite of the batch split in that case.

Thanks & Regards,

Arunava Sahana

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try with this.

Go to IMG SD => Billing => Billing Docs => Country specific features. There maintain 1 for your sales organisation.

Also in copy control VTFL, for your item category, for the field "Data VBRK/VBRP" where you maintain routine 006

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear G. Lakshmipathi,

I tried with the combination you suggested still the problem persists, system is splitting the invoice for the same material with different batch numbers.

Thanks & Regards,

Arunava Sahana

Answers (0)