cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAp XI Certification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have done a BTech in Information Technology(2005).

I have been working in different technologies of SAP since last 7 months.

Currently i am working on SAP XI. I have also done a 5 days course on SAP XI 3.0 from SAP India(Banglore). It was totally an introductory session.

I have a good knowledge in JAVA J2EE technologies.

I would like to do a certification in SAP XI.

Can you pl tell me what are the prerequisites for doing such a certification? Do i need to do any other certification prior to this?

Is it good to go for a certification at so early stage of my career?

Which is the best place for this certification and what will be the approximate cost?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Neetu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member192029
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Neetu,

1)if you want to take the certification, either you have to attend the full course or you should get experience (NOC)certificate from your employer(your employer must be a SAP Partner)

2)You can check the syllabus from here (for both development & technical consultant)

https://websmp203.sap-ag.de/%7Esapidp/011000358700007403662005E

3)The certification for Development Consultant SAP NW04 - XI is 25000INR exculding services tax (12.5%).

http://www.sap.com/asia/services/education/schedule/schedule_IN.htm

Note: Hope your sponsored employer won't ask for service bond

Cheers

Jawahar Govindaraj

PS: If the answer is useful, pls reward pts

Message was edited by: Jawahar Govindaraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I always suggest you to go for certification at time of SAP TechEd '06. Check it out.

Thanks

Gowri K

former_member189324
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

During Teched, SAP offers certification tests in all the Netweaver Components for all the attendees who completed the Training.

Its a good meeting point to meet the SAP Experts/ Developers and clear all your questions before taking a certification test.

Thanks

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

chk out these threads to know the importance of XI certification

regards

jithesh

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Neetu,

<i>I have also done a 5 days course on SAP XI 3.0 from SAP India(Banglore).</i>

Normally, when you take the XI training from SAP Labs, you get an opportunity to take XI as a part of the package. Would suggest that you contact the training centre and ask them the details.

ASFAIK, if you want to take the certificate without taking up the training, a minimum hands on work expereince of 12 months in XI, to be certified by your employer has to be given.

Regards,

Bhavesh