cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pls. Could you provide me the step by step process in sap.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is Mr.Venkat here.Pls. give me the sap configuration information in step by step to the below mentioned scenario.

a]Two diff.legal entities are there.Customer will give the bulk material to the legal entity1 for packaging purpose.

b]The legal entity1 inturn will send to legal entity2 for get packed and send it to legal entity1.

c]The legal entity 1 has to send the mat to the customer.

d]The customer may/may not use sap in his business.

Pls. could you provide me the sap config. for this case.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The scenario described is similar to subcontracting Scvenario. You could certainly expect better assistance in MM forum for the same.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your requirement will be fullfilled by sub-contracting process, the steps are described in below lines:-

u2022 Create material in MM01

u2022 Create BOM in CS01

u2022 Have routing in CA01

u2022 Create sub-contracting PO with item category L - subcontracting for external procurement in ME21N, with confirmation control as inbound delivery.

u2022 Transfer goods to subcontractor with movement type 311E, using t.code ME2O. (Create an outbound delivery)

u2022 Create excise challan J1IFQ

u2022 Receive the goods from subcontractor via MIGO/ inbound delivery (Vl31n) if you have selected the confirmation control in PO.

u2022 Execute J1IFQ for reconciliation.

u2022 Update the challan via J1IF13.

Assign the sub-contracting delivery type to a shipping point under t.code OMGM.

hope this will help.

regards

Vivek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Mr.

Vivek,

O.k. Thank you verey much.I will try it out.

But, can we sovlve this scenario w.r. t. SD process not with MM.point of view.

Pls. let me know.

-venkat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since in this example there is no sales happing, you are letting the material to some one for packing purpose, it is better to go via MM route. Standard SAP also recomended the same route, and this is logical too.

regards

Vivek.