cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebate agreement with specified maximum quantity/value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a requirement, to give a certain discount to customer if they order for a specified volume at a period of time. (meaning there is a maximum ordered quantity given)

For example , 1% discount for a total quantity ordered of 1000pcs for 3 months. Even if they ordered 2000pcs , they will still be given a rebate, but only upto the 1000pcs discount max value.

Where in the Rebate Agreement can I set the 1000pcs max?

I checked through Scales , there is 'from' and 'to'. If I use the scale "to", if I deliver more than 1000pcs for the 3mos, ,when I do final settlement, I can't see the rebate value. But an accrual is created for the quantity (more than 1000pcs).

I can't find " condition update value" for the rebate condition type.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

use graduated scale

Former Member
0 Kudos

In standard there is no ceiling for quantity for upper limit. based on your example if for the rebate period the quantity is say 1500, the rebate will be calculated on 1500 and not 1000.

This is standard functionality. The requirement may be met through Development.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rajesh

Thank you for this. Would you know any other functionality which I can use aside from rebate then? (specifiy a discount to be given to customers where I can put a max allowed quantity for a specified duration/time)

if not maximum quantity, can I set a limit of the amount instead? (or is it the same?) .. such that total invoice value upto 10,000usd only for 3mos. Even if the total value is 15,000, the discount to be given is only for the 10,000.

cheers!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Irrespective of Quantity or Value, in standard I doubt there is a solution. But I would recommend that you try using scale basis as 'G' for the Rebate or Discount Condition.

I have not tried, but think that it may work.

Other option would be Development, so that the requirement can be met.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Edited by: Rajesh Banka on Nov 30, 2009 12:04 PM