Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

In a abap or dual stack system we find RFC's of type

ABAP Connections,

HTTP Connections to External Server

TCP/IP connections

My question is : In a single shot

How to check all the RFC's defined under ABAP Connections, or HTTP Connections to External Server or

TCP/IP connections.

Instead of checking each and every rfc individually. !

or

How to filter the rfc which is not able ie which is in error status is their any shortrcut

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sidharthmellam,

It's not possible unless you a customer build function modul/program in place that test the connectivity and report on the status on your run of this function module/program.

But, being BASIS Consultant i were never in need of such functionality in our huge setup of 20+ production systems with all High Availabity landscapes.

Regards

Sekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shekhar,

Thank u for ur Response

The need of this requirement is , to automate the Notification of RFC failures

in the huge landscape, how to keep track of the rfc's of all type which are failing

is my query.

Regards

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you looked into CCMS?

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

As per I know, we have CCMS MTEs for monitoring tRFC, qRFC stuff but not SM59 based RFC.

Any any given case, If you suspect that SM59 based RFC is cause as per alert/error log then you required to manually cross verify (of course it's only my suggestion)

Please refer below URL to know MTEs available

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/d4/cc823bd26a5c42e10000000a114084/frameset.htm

Regards

Sekhar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The question has been marked as Answered, but I still am not able to get a clear idea as to whether it is possible to do the above mentioned thing.

If possible, could someone please tell me the steps to achieve the status of all RFC connection tests in one single shot?

Thank You

Former Member
0 Kudos

I assume this question as Answered.

Thanks to all.

Will Check the MTEs and the CCMS details on this

Regards