cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirmation without approval workflow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've activated confirmation without approval workflow (WS10400010), after posting the confirmation it is showing the status as 'Awaiting approval'

Event is trigerring in SWU0 and as expected only this workflow is being successfully started. Workflow definition and version already been in the system.

Version is SRM 7.0

Please let me know, what could be the cause for this issue.

Appreciate your great help

thanks & regards

Siva

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it upgrade system from old version or new installation? Do you use Application-Controlled Workflow or Process-Controlled Workflow? Please go to BBP_PD transaction and check which workflow template has been started.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

Thanks for the reply

Its a new implementation of SRM 7.0 and using application controlled workflow for client demo purpose only. I have checked in BBP_PD it is showing the workflow status as 'Completed' and the approval status as 'Release Rejected' after re-activated the sub-workflow (WS10400003) in SWDD the approval status is showing for newly created confirmations as 'Release Rejected'

After testing the workflow WS10400010 in SWDD, in workflow log it is showing the error message as 'Exception '1002' is not defined for method 'SETREJECTED' object type 'BUS2203''

Main workflow WS10400010 -

> Subworkflow WS10400003 -

> TS10407936

Problem is with this task TS10407936 - Set Status of Goods Receipt to Rejected

Pleaes let me know, what could be the cause for this error.

Appreciate your help

regards,

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

Issue has been resolved.

In SWDD for workflow WS10400010 for step 000045 - No approval required, Binding step (&APPROVALSTATE&) has been missed out. We have maintained that manually and re-activated the workflow

Workflow Coloumn - &APPROVALSTATE& and Step 'Update confirmation upon approval/ Coloumn - &APPROVALSTATE& has been maintained

This setting will dynamically pass the Approval status value in runtime from main workflow (WS10400010) to subworkflow (WS10400003)

i.e.

Approved (Approval Status = 0)

Rejected (Approval Status = 1)

Deleted (Approval Status = 2)

Changed (Approval Status = 3)

It is working fine now.

Thanks for your inputs

regards,

Siva

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Workflow has been re-activated in SWDD and in SWUD transaction the message is showing as ' WD: 401 workflow definition " not in version "

But the note 962488 - Workflow definition '&' not in version '&' (WD 401) is for SRM 5.0 not for SRM 7.0

regards,

Siva