Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creation of CVC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am struck in creation of CVC.

I have suucessfully loaded the data from file and I am able to see the data in info cube by selection of "display data in info cue"

But I am not able to create CVC in MPOS. I get message "No new characteristics combinations were loaded"

Please tell me what shall I do ?

I am able to create single CVC.

Thanks a lot in advance

Prabhat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhat,

Please try running /SAPAPO/PSTRUCONS report and check for

any inconsistencies

If still problem exists, deinitialise the planning area and then

initialise again. I suggest carry out this first in testing environment

and based on the result, check in production environment

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

tibor_nagy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Prabhat,

please check the date for the data in the cube. This date has to be included in the horizon of the variant you use for generation of CVC's.

You can do it as follows:

1.) Enter txn /n/sapapo/mc62

2.) choose MPOS

3.) click "create characteristic combinations"

4.) click "generate in background"

5.) Load from infoprovider and choose the cube

6.)Make sure that date in cube is included in the horizon

-> Double check if CVC's are selected by clicking "Number of hits"

7.) fire

I hope this will help.

Regards,

Tibor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tibor,

I have checked everything but nothing is working.

I am trying to load the data from flat file and able to load it into infocube. It is when I try to generate CVC then I get the message.

I have used BW key figure to have these data. Do I need to copy these data from BW key figure to APO Key figure to generate CVC .

Many Thanks in advance.

Prabhat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls check if you have selected the same aggregates as you have laoded for the cube i.e if you have loaded SKU/loc/SO in the cube pls select the same while generating the CVCs too.

Thanks,Bopanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bopana,

I have selected the same characteristics while creating MPOS which is available in my CSV file - like -- loc,product,productline.

When I right click on MPOS and then select Char Combinations - Maintain ---> we get the option to create Characteristics combination and Generate single combination.

I select Create combintaions then I am asked to give the info provider-- I select my infocube.

After the I give the date range and the click execute. After this step I get the message " no new combinations loaded"

Thanks,

Prabhat