cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MWST missing in invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

There is a sales order for which invoice is generated in the system but there is no MWST condition record maintained for the destination country in sales order thats why MWST is missing in the pricing. And now system is not allowing me to release the invoice to accounting. Is there any way now that we can maintain MWST in VK11 and update the same in invoice? I really dont want to cancel the invoice, reverse the delivery, cancel the delivery, then cancel the sales order and then reraise the whole thing. But if thats the only way to deal with this situation, please let me know.

Please suggest.

Thanks in advance.

Chetan.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

There is no other way than cancelling the documents

But you can cancel the INVOICE, Reverse the PGI in VL09 and then cancel the Delivery .

Now maintain the CONDITION RECORDS for the MWST condition type and in the Change mode of Sales order you can update the document by clicking on the UPDATE in the CONDITIONS of sales order.at ITEM

Please do that and revert

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

I was thinking of the same. Just wanted to confirm. Will try in sandbox and will revert back whether that works. Thanks for the suggestion.

Points given.

Cheers,

Chetan.

Answers (0)