cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File to RFC

Former Member
0 Kudos

The scenario is file to RFC. The RFC is called via a BPM, which receives back the respond from the RFC as well.

I am finding a red flag at the receiver end in the MONI. When I click on the PE in the MONI I find ,in the workflow diagram that the file has failed at element SEND2 which actually calls the RFC.

RFC was never called as i find no session created or job created in the SAP system.

I have other 3 interface which work in a very similar manner as this one. But all of them are working fine but not this.

I compared IP and elements details for these interfaces, but could not find any difference.

More over since other three are working fine, there should be no error connecting the system (SM59 RFC destination).

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The RFC had some logical error.Rfc failed to create and return the error message as well.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pooja,

Check the Transformation step before the SEND2 Step, whether the mapping is correct or not?

Take the Inbound message from SXMB_MONI (view source) and check your mapping b/w the i/p message and the RFC request.

Regards,

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

> RFC was never called as i find no session created or job created in the SAP system.

Check the RFC CC again if you have done all the configuration correctly. What is the status of CC in RWB?

Regards,

Sarvesh