Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

view all the details in the customer master

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

i have an issue to have the list of customer we can use

Vcust t- code, but my client wants to have the list of customer and their details which have been entered in the customer master data . for taking a print out

is there any other T code for it or do we have to customized the ztable becasue the clients wants to know all the customer and the list of their details which are enter in the master data. ( only the field which are activated according to the sales area)

kindly tell me the t code if there is one

kumaresh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The customer master is stored in different tables. KNA1(General Data in Customer Master), KNB1(Customer Master (Company Code)), KNVV (Customer Master Sales Data); Make a report and fetch data from all the above said tables. This is possible if you know SAP Query; by combining these tables you can generate reports. If you want to get excise details, add that table also.

Hope this information will be useful to you.

Regards,

K Bharathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for your ur update?

i tried the sap query , but i cannot able to process further or after creating Abap query , i have created infoset and i have created user group and i have assigned the infoset to the user group and after creating abap query i could not proceed after clicking the basic list icon on the application tool bar, it's showing a different layout design and i have document which asking for fields

like " coloumns seperated by", "line", " sequence" " sort" fields like that

can u help me from here.

thanks

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

TCode SQVI is the simplest method.

Go to SQVI and do the following:

1) Give some description in "Quickview"

2) Click "Create" button

3) Give some description in "Title"

4) From the tab "Data Source", select "Table Join" and click blue tick

5) Press "Shift + F1"

6) Give the table you wanted and press enter

7) Again Press "Shift + F1"

😎 Again give the table you wanted and press enter

9) Press F3

10) On your left screen you can see those two tables with header "List fields" and "Selection Field"

11) Whatever data you want to give as input, (say for example based on sales organisation, you want some report), select the white box under selection field

12) Whatever data you want as report format, select those fields under List fields

13) Execute the report

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, thnks for the update,

i have followed as per your guidelines, but i could not able to generate the report , i have included the tables knb1, kna1 and knvv. and in the list field i have selected all the dialog box , and in the selection list i am selecting according to the customer account group .

but i cannot able to excuete the report it says "no data has been selected" and it says the following msg

"When executing a query on the selection screen, no data was found for the criteria you entered. Therefore, no list could be generated."

is there any problem in choosing the table should i have to choose according to the order level , like General data, company code data, and sales area data .

can u help me on this

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi lakshmipathi,

ya the report is generating, but i want to know whether if i want that report to be given to the key user , at the client how will i have to create a tcode for it. and how this process is differ from SAP abap query .

kindy update on this as well

thanks

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To assign a Tcode to this query created in SQVI.

steps:-

1- create the same query in using SQVI in Production.

2- Execute the query ,now goto System- status, Copy the program name from "Program" field in the status screen.

3- Tcode:SE93 in dev, enter the Tcode ( statrs withZ*) & choose create.

4- Assign the package , enter the program name with Tcode text,

5 - mark - "Professional User Transaction" under classification tab & SAP GUI for HTML,SAP GUI for JAVA,SAP GUI for WINDOWS under GUI Support & save in Transport request.

6- Now move this TR to Production.

Try ,this will work , if not, Take assistance of your ABAPer

Answers (0)