SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promotion condition type in pricing procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

in pricing procedure promotion condition type is not picking

syatem shows following message

Requirements are not fulfilled for condition ZPRA (here standard condition type is PRA0 i copy that and create ZPRA) and in pricing procedure i mention requirement "27"

where to define the promotion price condition record (t.code?) is it WAK2 or ???

7 REPLIES 7

tn_naveen
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Retail if you want to maintain a promotional price it is done via WAK1. This price needs to be activated by the subsequent processing transaction WAK5. You can also use tcode WAK16 if you want to run the activation in the back ground.

The standard price condition that this promotional price is saved in VKA0.

However you can maintain a variety of conditions via Retail Promotions:

Promotional Price (Standard condition VKA0)

Promotional Discount (Need to set up the conditions to be used as part of config in Promo Type.)

Promotional Free Goods to name a few

You can read more about retail promotions here: http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/en/12/084f4f470311d1894a0000e8323352/frameset.htm

Regards,

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Naveen

thanks a lot for reply

now condition type is coming in sales order pricing but now both condition type coming like before promotion for same article has condition record so system pick both condition type,

I created promotion no is "200000004" and control on distribution chain

1) In sales order can we see promotion ??? in Invoice now it is showing with that no "200000004"

2) In sales order now pick both condition type normal price (ZVK0) and promotion price (ZPRA) but Promotion condition is active only but here i don't want that other condition should appear

what is the normal flow for promotion scenario and in that flow how pricing is flowing

0 Kudos

Hi,

1) In sales order can we see promotion ??? in Invoice now it is showing with that no "200000004"

Yes you can. You need to do additional config (Logistics-General >Retail Promotion>Promotion determination in Sales Order Processing). Once the config is done the Promotion number appears on the Sales B view of the Sales Order line item details.

2) In sales order now pick both condition type normal price (ZVK0) and promotion price (ZPRA) but Promotion condition is active only but here i don't want that other condition should appear

I am not sure I understand the question. Can you give an example on what you are trying? Are you using VKA0?

Regards,

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Naveen

i read in manual SAP help in sales order both condition will appear but only one will active so its fine

but today i face another problem

i created Promotion for date from 25.11.2009 to 30.11.2009 and condition record also w.r.t. date

now today is 01.12.2009 as per date system should not pick the promotion condition type and respective price

but after promotion period over system is picking the promotion price ????????

in promotion price deactivation is there but if we define the specific period i guess system should not pick that record ( promotion price)

or tell me if promotion period is over what step we should finish so system will pick before promotion price and

and that promotion is also will close

0 Kudos

Hi Hanumant,

You can see the validity period of the Promotion Price when you are activating the Sales Price using transaction WAK5.

Please check what the validity of the condition record created from the promotion.

Regards,

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen both vality condition record and promotion is 30.11.2009 but that listing period is also there that validity is more

but now i will create one more promotion and lets check for one day only

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Naveen,

I've created new condition type VKA2 but when I activate promotion in WAK5 promotion price is default save in VKA0. What do I need to do to that after promotion activation save price in the condition VKA2?

many thanks for your help

Best Regards

Tomasz