cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Additional excise pass on for Past depot sales

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

We need to pass on the additional excise duty captured at depots using J1IGA to the sales which was made in the past.

Normally, we pass on the excise using J1IJ for the corresponding Depot delivery. But in this scenario, the Delivery document already has been taken reference for excise pass on. I request you to provide a solution to pass on the additional excise duty to the past sales and the same should be reflected in RG23D register as the additional excise duty input entry is also shown in RG23D.

Thanks in advance,

BVS.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SD Gurus,

There might be the solution for this as this could be the common scenario at depots.

Awaiting for your reply.

Cheers,

BVS.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Riaz for your reply. I don't think table entry is the feasible approach. We may create a supple invoice to the customer. Passing on the ED and hit the RG23D register is the question. I think we can create the entry in J1IGA it-self for the corresponding internal document/folio number combination. But the problem in J1IGA is, once the Qty for the folio number gets completed, system is not allowing to create entry against that folio number. Is there any note or customization setting to enable the J1IGA additional excise entry even the qty for the folio number is totally sold from the depot???

Awaiting for the replies from the SD-CIN gurus.

Regards,

Kotesh.

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don think, you can do it thr J1IJ, where OBD is reference document. Here you cant take OBD document as reference again, as its already referenced.

As you said,its already referenced , then the required quantity & value should update in RG23D.

Still if you want to do it, then i guess , you can update directly in tables is the way. But still you have to see the feasibility n other implications as well.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can any body respond to my query??