cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some issues regarding JEE adapter module development in NWDS 7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I'm trying to develop my first AM in NWDS 7.1 and I'm facing some issues which I'd be happy if you would help me out with.

1, I'm going step by step according this document http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/index?rid=/library/uuid/c0b39e65-981e-2b10-1c9c-fc3f8e6747fa&overridelayout=true but I have an information Warning "Classpath entry PI_AF_LIBS/... (all PI AF 7.1 classes) will not be exported or published. Runtime ClassNotFOundExcpetion may result". Why am I getting this if I have checked the checkboxes with these libraries in Project->Preferences->Java Build Path->Order and Export(tab)? If this checked I'd say it will be exported with the project.

2, I need to create an SDA file to deploy the module, because the server is not available directly. So first if I'm not wrong I need to have an EAR file which I can use to create the SDA. But how can I get this EAR file? This document describes only direct way of deployment.

Thanks in advance,

Olian

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

1. The jars need to be referenced in the project build path to enable the compilation of the code

The warning can be overlooked as the jars are present in PI.

2. The EAR Project that gets created (as per the description in the referred document) can be exported to the get the necessary

ear file.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pravesh,

thanx for your answer. I appreciate it.

What in case I need to include some other libraries? Not the PI ones? They need to be included in the ear file.

Thanks,

Olian

Answers (0)