SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TA EL60.EL61,EL62

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks

Can you pls say me what is the distinct use of TA EL60,EL61,EL62.

WHY IS THE ACTIVATION NEEDED???

mANY THANKS

RAJ

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi raj,

The transaction EL60 will carry out individual level activation and estimation of consumption in billing while deleting the meter reading orders. This is to be done for all the MROs not having meter reading but having specified MR note. The transaction will be run online.EL60 will remove the link between meter reading order and billing order. The MRO will be retained in the database table EABL for information only.During cycle packing,checking for all installation is being done which finds out how many installation are blank and why?if the requirment is fulfilled then all the installation are marked for provisional billing.when this is done then EL60 will check for estn for sch. in Billing is completed,if it is then estimation is happened depending upon previous consumptuion.

I think this will solve ur purpose.if u need more on that pls get back 2 me.

regards,

raman

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If this field is selected, the meter reading results are estimated in dynamic period control (DPC).Meter reading units for which the Est. in bill. field is completed, may only be used for installations that are billed with DPC. Mainly these functionality are used to estimate consumption during billing when no meter reading is available nad as far business requirment u have to estimate consumption depending upon past consumption.

Here EL60 is used to estimate consumption during billing for individual Installation

EL61 is used for Batch and EL62 is used to deactivate the Estimation.

If u need any furthur calrification pls get back to me.

Regards,

Raman

0 Kudos

HI RAM

Can u xplain me vats this "Meter reading units for which the """Est. in bill"""". field is completed" ,I could see 2 statuses like ESTE and Read.can u explainme with an example.Thanks for ur valuable input

kr

raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi raj,

The transaction EL60 will carry out individual level activation and estimation of consumption in billing while deleting the meter reading orders. This is to be done for all the MROs not having meter reading but having specified MR note. The transaction will be run online.EL60 will remove the link between meter reading order and billing order. The MRO will be retained in the database table EABL for information only.During cycle packing,checking for all installation is being done which finds out how many installation are blank and why?if the requirment is fulfilled then all the installation are marked for provisional billing.when this is done then EL60 will check for estn for sch. in Billing is completed,if it is then estimation is happened depending upon previous consumptuion.

I think this will solve ur purpose.if u need more on that pls get back 2 me.

regards,

raman

0 Kudos

Hi Ram

Thanks for ur reply.It was really useful

Kr

raj