cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Qualification Validity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I have a scenario that we have several work instructions that we need to have operators be trained. When we have a change in work instruction we need to have the operators retrained. The problem is that we cant change the qualification validity period . I thought about creating a new qualification with the new validity period and deleting old ones. But in this case we must put the new qualification in each and every position and we lose training record for the operator.I appreciate if you can tell me how to manage this situation.

Regards,

Shahin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shahin,

RHGRENZ0 will allow you to delimit a group of Quals. To delimit one at a time, via OOQA, change the key date to the delimit date and then delete the qual. It deletes from the key date on (no, not at all intuitive!)

If you only want to delimit the relationship between the person and the qual, use RHGRENZ4.

Good luck!

Cheers,

Sharon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sharon,

I really Appreciate it.

Regards,

Shahin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shahin,

I have the same requirement for my client. What makes more sense is to have a proficiency scale with revision numbers. That way, you can change the qualification proficiency to a new revision number....but keep the same qualification on a person. That way, on the position the same qualification says but now has a new proficiency....and this makes the person non compliant and therefore has to re-fulfill the requirement.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Here our customers want also to change the validity period for the relations of a qualification(Q) with the objects P(person), S(position and C(Job)

The program offered in this mail isn't usable for our customers. It's to thechnical and to difficult to understand for them.

So I was hoping that the validity period can also be changed by the use of a transaction.

Using the transaction PA30 or PPPM can't help us because the option "change" isn't accesible . It is set to read only by SAP.

Can anybody tell me who we can change the validity period of a qualification with use of standard SAP.

Thanks

Pascale