cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP MIC Module standard extractor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am currently engaged in creating the ABAP reports which will substitute the standard management, tabular reports in the MIC module.The customer has asked me to create the BW reports after i finish the ABAP reports.In my ABAP i was accesing tables such as HRP1000,HRP1001 and HRP1804 for getting the organisational unit specific info and the processes associated with it.Then i went to some cutom infotypes in order to get the numbr of issues,assesments,tests and finally remediation plans for those org units.

All this i need to model in BIW .Is there a standard extractor for MIC first? If yes will it have all these fields which combine the main infotype tables?

HRP1000-MC_STEXT

HRP1000-ENDDA

HRP1000-OBTYPE

HRP1000-OBJID

HRP1001-OTYPE

HRP1001-RSIGN

HRP1001-ENDDA

HRP1001-RELAT

HRP1001-SCLAS

HRP1001-SOBID

The last resort would be to see the same kind of code in a generic extractor using a function module and then fill up the ods because then all the processing will happen on the R3 side?

Also i need to know is there a oranisational unit hierarchy datasorce available which will have a orgunit and then the orgunits under it and so on, maybe an HR one would be there?

Regards

Vikrant

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

edwin_harpino
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have got the information on my own but would like to share the link with everyone just in case someone comes across the MIC module which aims at SOX complaince.

Please try this :

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/41/570126e96e2f19e10000000a114b54/frameset.htm

One interesting observation is that as this module in the business content doen't deliver any infocubes but just ODS and the master data is time dependant understandbly so.

Thanks and Regards

Vikrant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikrant

I guess you will have to follow the procedure given in SAP Help Library .

I hope you are enjoying the life at Melbourne.

Regards

Pradip

(I guess you have my email ID )