Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

SAP MIC Module standard extractor

Hi

I am currently engaged in creating the ABAP reports which will substitute the standard management, tabular reports in the MIC module.The customer has asked me to create the BW reports after i finish the ABAP reports.In my ABAP i was accesing tables such as HRP1000,HRP1001 and HRP1804 for getting the organisational unit specific info and the processes associated with it.Then i went to some cutom infotypes in order to get the numbr of issues,assesments,tests and finally remediation plans for those org units.

All this i need to model in BIW .Is there a standard extractor for MIC first? If yes will it have all these fields which combine the main infotype tables?

HRP1000-MC_STEXT

HRP1000-ENDDA

HRP1000-OBTYPE

HRP1000-OBJID

HRP1001-OTYPE

HRP1001-RSIGN

HRP1001-ENDDA

HRP1001-RELAT

HRP1001-SCLAS

HRP1001-SOBID

The last resort would be to see the same kind of code in a generic extractor using a function module and then fill up the ods because then all the processing will happen on the R3 side?

Also i need to know is there a oranisational unit hierarchy datasorce available which will have a orgunit and then the orgunits under it and so on, maybe an HR one would be there?

Regards

Vikrant

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question