cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rounding the net value in the sales orders

0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

Need to round up the net value in the sales order. i have used some of the routines; but the value is being rounded near to closest value( up and down).

I have to round up always... i dont want to round down...

i.e. if the value is 4.21 i need 4.25 only.

when i am using the standard rounding routine options.. in pricing procedure ...the above value is becoming as 4.20.

thanks in advance.

regards,

kiran

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to V/06 and for your Condition Type of Net Value maintain "A" in Rounding Rule field.

Regards

Amitesh Anand

0 Kudos

Thank you sir for this information. this is really helpful.

Further

My requirement is to capture this rounding value also and show it in the print and carry to GL account. So that client can generate a report on this extra revenue by rounding values.

I ahve only condition type in my rpicing procedure as per my requirement. details maintained are below

condition typr: ZPPC

Mandatory: X

print : X

requirement : 2(Item with pricing)

cal type: 17 (Rounding as perT001R)

Acc Key: ERL

in the table T001R table the calue maintained for Co.Code is+currency is 5(so that system is alsays round up 5)

tha t means if the value is 26.03 then it will become 26.05. This is working fine. but how to capture this 0.02 seperatly and carry to gl accouns

Thanks you in advance

Kiran Musuku

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In that case,

if you want to capture the differential amount while calculating value with rounding rule, then you can use std condition type:DIFF with Requirement- 13 / Alt Cal type-16/ Alt Cond Base value - 4 & acct key:PRD .

Maintain record in VKOA in acct key table: with PRD- G/L account.

its available in std pricing procedure as well.

0 Kudos

Hi Guru

This is real good iformation. However after some R&D and with technical intervention i could able to resove my issue

Thank you very much.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

this is answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

I have similar requirement.

Could you please share your solution with me.

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go in to condition details by V/06, and define rounding rule as - A (Round UP).

Regards,

kapil