cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print certain Invoices at the certain time to the certain printers !

Former Member
0 Kudos

How fox,

Requirement:

Certain department within the organization needs to print all their invoices at once every night at the certain output device.

What I have done so far:

1. Created a condition record with transaction VV31 for the billing type, shipping point, sales office. As the date/time value I have entered "2" (Send with job, with additional time specification).

2. The above record I have assigned to a specific output device

3. I have created a job which utilizes the report "RSNAST00" and uses a variant(Otp. Application = "V3", Obj. type = IN06, for every night at 24:00)

My question:

How can I avoid that the messages ( invoices ) in the NAST table processed by other batch jobs which runs earlier than the one I have specifically created for this purpose.

Thanks

Kami

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the Job you can assign the VARIANT with OUTPUT type and BILLING DOCUMENT TYPE.

So when the job runs only this particular OUTPUT type is processed and no other Job will pick it

Hope it is clear,

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

First thanks for your respond.

You're generally right, but there is another job which has only one parameter set as an Output application = "V3" (Billing) all other parameters of this job are empty like output type which contains "IN06" as well. Thus this job would take "MY" invoices as well and I don't know how to avoid that this job would leave my invoices to be printed later.

Regards

Kamran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Reschedule both jobs.

Answers (0)