Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MATERIAL GROUP DELETION IN ECC

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello All

i have a requirement to delete A material group in ECC, what are the impacts will be in SRM ?

(1) i have lot of open shopping carts?

(2) I have lot of contracts to w.r.t material group

(3) This A material group also associated with lot of materials too.

(4) This A Material group associated materials will be assigned to existing material group B in mm02.so immediately it will be avaialble in SRM the materials with B material group.

(5) by mistake if A material group is deleted what are the impacts in SRM.

Has any one encountered this issue?

i can remove from this A material group in Org structure so no one can procure for some time.

scenario :Classic

I can lock the material Group contracts but still i have open docuemnts. as you aware no impacts on material contracts.

i am also doing experiments and let you the status.

br

muthu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

by mistake if A material group is deleted what are the impacts in SRM.

your shopping cart will go in to error in process(as the data is missing).we have gone through the same case we have deleted the SC which are not gone for approval.we have done this only for very few count

i can remove from this A material group in Org structure so no one can procure for some time.

you can do this to stop furhter creation of SC.

This A Material group associated materials will be assigned to existing material group B in mm02.so immediately it will be avaialble in SRM the materials with B material group

Changes wil update you product master immediately once you change the value.(I dont remember properly you will encounter one problem here) i will check and let u know

regards

subbu

Answers (0)