Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

order qty is in display mode in qty contract

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI GURU

kapil & Raghavendra YN ,

I follow your instructions but it is not working.

guru i want to put target qty & order qty both,

say---target qty 1000 & order qty 200 like that . but in standard sap system order qty is in display mode .

note- i simply copied qty contract from standard qty contract(QC) in sales document header.

According to Raghavendra YN , when i change Screen sequence gr in vov8 ,it works but only order qty comes instead of target qty. but i want to put both qty.

so please help me.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This is Standard SAP Practice

Actually in The quantity contract the target quantity field is how much contract quantity for the line Item, you are making Agreement with your customer typically this is agreement Quantity

When you are creating sales order with reference to Quantity Contract system propose you How much quantity you want to capy

you can click Selection list in the popup window

for eg You contract Quantity say 100 (Target quantity)

you are coping to sales order say 40 Quantity

now system will update your Quantity in the Contract Document like 60Qty

this is actually to compare your Target quantity with Order quty

if the order quantity Excide the target qty system will through the error Message

thanks

prasannavengadesan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi GURS,

I am not so much comfortable about SDN.

i want to download config materials of sd module not only in steps but also with full screen shorts.

I will be greatful if u help me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

order quantity means The total (rounded) order quantity for this item.

When this field is used

If there is more than one schedule line for the item, the total order quantity is taken from the rounded quantity of the total of all the schedule lines.

If no rounding is carried out, then the order required quantity corresponds to a schedule line of the rounded quantity.

Regards,

kapil