cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Static Adobe form only displaying data in the first row

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a table object within my subform and have 7 columns and two rows and one header row. In the perview I can see two rows and header row but when I am calling this Adobe form from ABAP the data has been passed correctly but the second row is not getting filled up.

And if there are more than one dataset then the form prints the frist row of each dataset and puts an empty row to the end of the table. Please help me on this.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You need to fulfil few requirements to make your form work.

You need to have a proper hierarchy/ structure of the subforms. You need a table subform with content flowed, You need a row subform under table subform, check true the binding tab bottom: repeact for each data item. You must also provide the right binding (subform table to the table name, row subform to DATA[*]).

Have a nice day, Otto

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

If you are using two rows in the form template your form design is not correct. Usually, the number of rows is determined by the data.

Please look at my blog describing common mistakes when using tables:

/people/juergen.hauser2/blog/2006/09/12/avoiding-common-mistakes-when-using-tables-on-sap-interactive-forms

If this does not help you would have to provide more information like what does your data binding look like.

Regards,

Juergen