cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Holiday Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a quick question for you all .. Is it possible to set holiday calendar for each Ship-to party? so when the backward - forward scheduling takes place, it looks at specific ship-to holiday?

Thanks,

Ali

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Absolutely you can assign the factory calender with your holiday settings to Ship-to, thereby it will impact your forward and backward scheduling thats is the delivery confirmation will vary according the settings maintained in the factory calender.

Regards

Raji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Raji,

Really appreciate your quick reply. Can you tell me where in SPRO can i configure this?

Thanks,

Ali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ali,

Go to TCode SCAL, define your holiday calender and save it. Then assign it to the factory calender save it. Go to XD01 assign factory calender in general data tab- unloading points save it. This will impact your MRP scheduling, but this is fine for a handful of customers. If you are looking at mass, then this approach is not feasible, probably little more research from your side might me required. Anyways best of luck, let me know if you find another feasible approach. Thanks!

Regards

Raji