cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TX VT04: Not all deliveries selected for shipment planning

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we have the following issue with tx VT04: for shipment planning we select deliveries based on shipping point, delivery date picking status = C and forwarding agent NE to empty.

The delivery items and forwarding agent number is determined by an external WMS and interfaced to SAP (via SDPICK). The picking status is set to C at the moment the picking information is processed in the delivery. The issue we encountered is that based on the abovementioned selection criteria, not all deliveries are selected. However, if we run the transaction again 1 hour later with exactly the same variants these deliveries are selected without any issue.

It seems that there is an update issue with table VBPA, but so far I am not able to proof this. I suspect that this table is not yet updated at the moment shipment planning starts, causing the deliveries not being selected.

Does anyone have any experience on this and perhaps knows how I can prove this?

Thanks for you reply.

Kind regards,

Wander

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check in Table VTFA for Shipment Document Flow.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

VBPA is table for Sales document partner,

If u want to be select delivery's in shipment then you configure transportation relevance as

Logistics Execution>>Transportation>>Shipments>>Maintain Transportation relevance.

Here you can configure, which delivery types, which delivery item catecories,which routes are relevant for transportation.

Note : When u create shipment before that delivery's must be save only (No PGI/Reciepts).

Regards,

kapil