cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer ALE settings to PROD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello! I have a simple JDBC to IDOC scenario in TEST-system. I have alredy transfered all XI developments to XI-PROD system.

Now I need to transfer ERP-settings to generate partner data in PROD.

Could you help me please?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Andrey,

Though in most of the projects we set up ALE distribution model in all the instances manually but I have a blog, which talks about how can we transport it :

[http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs;jsessionid=(J2EE3417200)ID1524276250DB01857650165891326676End?blog=/pub/wlg/5926 ]

However following objects cannot be transported so need to be created in all systems :

- Port definition

- Partner profile definition

- Distribution model definition.

- RFC Destinations

Regards,

Puneet

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andrey,

You can move the ALE/port transports request from test system to XI Prod system using the tcode SE09

But it would be better if you can manually replicate the configuration in XI PROD system.

Regards,

Gautam Purohit

former_member182004
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Andrey,

I don't know how full correct is that, I mean, because of the RFC destinations, Ports, partner agreements, etc.

I had to do that recently, and I created the whole config manually in the PRD system and everething worked fine.

Hope this helps,

Juan.

santhosh_kumarv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I guess the partner profile/ALE config are moved by doing a system copy or saving it in a custom transport request...

~SaNv...