cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support Messages are not displayed CRM_DNO_MONITOR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm setting up a Service Desk on my Solution Manager EhP1 SP 21. I've tested this scenario with a user which is a DDIC copy. Now I'm creating my message processors with the following roles:

ZSAP_SMWORK_BASIC

ZSAP_SMWORK_INCIDENT_MAN

ZSAP_SUPPCF_ADMIN

ZSAP_SUPPDESK_ADMIN

All of those roles are standard copied.

If one of this message processors tries to go to CRM_DNO_MONITOR transaction and press the execute button, there is no message shown.

I've tried to create a new user copy of Sys. Admin. (SOLMANADM) and this user can see all the support messages, but if I delete the message processor user and create it as SOLMANADM copy, it can't see any support message. The new message processor user has the same roles and profiles as SOLMANADM, SAP_ALL and SAP_NEW included.

Please, could you help me??

Thanks in advance and regards,

Tomas.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member385033
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tomas,

it could be a user buffer issue. Please follow [SAP note 615670|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/615670], item 2) Only for 1 user . With the described customizing setting you can control the behavior of the user buffer for a certain user (using table SMOFPARSFA and user parameter CRM_RF_PERFORMANCE )

First maintain table SMOFPARSFA. Try to set CRM_RF_PERFORMANCE = B for your user, and logon again.

Please also check [;.

Best Regards,

Holger