cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MSS Implementation on mySAP ERP 2005 & Portal 7.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does anyone know what has happened to the appraisals functionality in MSS BP 1.0 mySAP ERP 2005?

The BP documentation indicates that the Appraisals Overview, Edit Appraisals, Appraisals Inbox & Status Overview functionality has been replaced by the new Appraisals iView with an underlying application to support it.

The new appraisals iView will display appraisals overview data but there seems to be no way of creating, editing or generally interacting with the appraisal documents once they are displayed in the table.

Am I missing something here (i.e. the other iViews have not been fully migrated to Web Dynpro and still require HTMLB) or am I just missing some back end config / implementation steps somewhere in ERP 2005?

Thanks in advance,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Peter,

I'm using the same environment. Can I get any document which you used to configure MSS ? If you do, can you forward it to me (sweet.deepa80@gmail.com).

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shikha,

I ended up using the documentation available on the SDN only. It appears that the functionality has not been fully replaced and still requires teh HTMLB version of the application.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Peter,

Did you stick with the Team Viewer (MBO) iview?

I wondered if there was a way to configure the 'Employee Search' iview by linking the HAP_STATUS columns in the OADP config to a BSP service, but there's no documentation on how to start on this.

Roger.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Roger,

we decided to go down the custom WebDynpro / RFC route. The Team Viewer is being used for some parts but as you mention, there is no documentation (as far as I've come across) that indicates how to leverage the iViews further.

Pete