Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete authorization for specific Company Code

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

For a specific transactions, our users may only run the transaction for a specific company code. Transaction is TPM55A

What authorization object do I need to add to my role, so the users have only authorization for let's say Company code range 1000 - 1050.

Many thanx for help

kr,

Stef

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Adding auths to your role won't do anything if there isn't a check performed in the code.

First step - run a trace on the tcode to see if there is a plant related auth object referenced

If there isn't then sit with a developer to see if there is anything suitable in the code.

If there isn't anything in the code then you will need to look at a user exit or enhancement point to see if you can add additional validation on an existing or new auth object.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stef,

You can try with this authorization object : F_KNA1_BUK (Customer: Authorization for Company Codes).

Add it manually to the role and maintain it with appropriate value.

Send a post in case of any issue.

Good Luck

Rasheed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stef,

Please try to add this authorisation object manually F_BKPF_BUK- Authorisation object for company code.

In the filed BUKRS you can maintain the company code as you required for the users.

I hope this may help you in resolving the issue.

Thanks

Karthick

0 Kudos

Hi,

Transaction Code TPM55A is not associated with any u201COrganizational levelsu201D field, so you can not build any authorization based on u201CCompany Codeu201D. Other option is you can include authorization object for transaction code TPM55A using u201CAuth. Obj. Check Under Transactionsu201D

Regards

Sanjay

0 Kudos

Yes sanjay is right the t code TPM55A doesnt have any authorization check , even you can also check it from SU24

so the next option is to maintain the same ie. adding authorization object manually n then transport the same in production server if required . So authoiration object can be added manually from su24 for related to cpmpany code

regards

shilpa

0 Kudos

Hi Shilpa,

Adding an auth object directly in SU24 will do nothing unless there is a corresponding auth check in the code.

I