cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accounting not generated in Foreign currency billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Foreign currency billing invoice is created in USD but accounting is not generated. While click on Release to Accounting it shows error as "Balance in Transaction currency" which gives detail as "

"""""""Balance in transaction currency

Message no. F5702

Diagnosis

A balance has occurred in transaction currency 'USD' with the following

details:

Exchange rate '00', amount ' 193.03-' and currency key 'USD'.

The data in the transaction currency were transferred from the calling

application.

System response

Your data cannot be processed in FI.

Procedure

The error is probably in the calling application.""""

What are the missing data from FI and SD aspects ?

Best Regards,

Anindita

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

Kindly check whether the conversion between USD to INR and INR to USD has been maintained for the current period for 'M' category. and if you are using some other category check that also in OB08.

regards,

Sudhir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhir,

Whatever you have mentioned here these are all basic level settings which are maintained properly. In FI side while I run customer invoice, foreign exchange valuation and final collection from customer running fine and properly effect in respective GL accounts which is testing mode in Development server. But through sales side as sales order - billing then billing document is saved but not generate accounting while click on release to accounting button. Even in VKOA it is maintained properly for foreign currency billing.

Regards,

Anindita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm running into this same issue at my company, how did you resolve?

Thanks,

Andy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Usually the error is caused due to wrong implementation of the exits

exit_saplv60b_010 or exit_saplv60b_011. Please review the SAP Note

160211 and 48431 in this regard.

Regards,

Raghavendra YN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghavendra,

Here SAP version is ECC 5 and application patch level is 17. Our senior abap consultant has checked those two SAP notes recommended by you which is not require here in user exit. And FI related field exit and user exit is not exist here.

Regards,

Anindita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Anindita,

What I meant was to check if the 2 exits metioned are active without any coding in them. Then the Notes just suggest to deactivate these 2 exits. Please check this.

Regards,

Raghavendra YN