Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete SC from BBPSC4 and no control is possible

jose_cortes
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi all,

when the employe send a SC to be approved, we create a document in R/3 (in FM).

The problem is where the employee delete this SC from BBPSC04 (Check Status) at header level and the SC is approved (no wokflow exist and no event BUS2121.deleted is raised), we didn't found a BADI o something else to put out ABAP code and delete this FM document when the user delete the SC.

We try to avoid deleting: no SC approved can be deleted, but badi BBP_AUTHORITY_CHECK only check activity 06 at user level not at document level.

Best Regards and thanks in advance !!

José Corté

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Jose,

You can try avoid deletin the SC by maintaining the appropriate authorisation in PFCG for each role under the personalisation tab.yopu can also override these settings once the SC is approved

BR,

Disha.

jose_cortes
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Disha,

I need avoid deleting SC when the SC is approved. I think that if I change personalization tab (BBP_WFL_SECURITY = 1 or 0) the user cannot change the SC when the SC is rejected.

In our project, the employee can change (and delete) the SC when is held or rejected.

Best Regards

José

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jose,

The settings whcih you make in PERSONALIZATION for each role are taken into consideration till the approval process.Once the SC is rejected,approval process is over and hence the PFCG settings do not work.Thats why the employee is able to change the SC.

After approval,the SC cannot be deleted!

Regards,

Disha.

jose_cortes
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Disha,

This is the problem , after approval, the SC can be changed (and deleted) until a new document is created. When the bid is created, the SC is not posible to change.

I checked in our system and in DH2 demo system.

Best Regards and thanks a lot

José

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jose,

In the standard until the follw on document is created the SC cannot be deleted.If you observe the Delete button is disabled.So after the Follow on doc is created ,the SC entry is not to be seen.

Regards,

Disha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jose,

I assume you are talking about this functionality in SUS....Whatever i said was for the EBP environment..Abt SUS ,sorry no idea..

regards,

Disha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi José,

How are you in Spain ? back to "real" SRM ?

Attention, you have to distinguish 2 scenarios:

- SC sent to approval WF and creating a Res/PR/PO: in that case the approval security personalization + BADI can block SC change during approval (see my answers in a recent thread about the deactivation of change button after SC has been rejected)

- SC sent to SOCO: in that case there is no approval WF, so no WF security. And you can change your requirement (SC) until it is taken into account by a purchaser in the Sourcing Cockpit, by creating a Bid Invitation.

For SC deletion despite follow-on doc creation, check OSS, but I think this works as designed:

732883 Reservation: Item can be deleted despite follow-on documents

845030 ECS: Unable to delete SC item if backend PO is created

806444 SC cannot be deleted after "Complete Item" in sourcing

774596 Deleting shopping cart item: Items are transferred

638505 Delete shopping cart item: Status stil active

Rgds

Christophe

jose_cortes
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Christophe,

yes, I am in a big SRM project. This is the reason because I could't be back in Paris.

I've received the same answer from OSS, the system work as designed. I must open a development request. Now we decided to avoid deleting SC at header (in BBPSC04).

Regards and thanks a lot.

José

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jose,

you can remove access to the delete button in BBPSC04 by amending the authorisation values in PFCG.

Go to the authorisation values for your Shop role, then follow path

BBP Component > SRM: Process Shopping Carts - remove activaty 06 (Delete) and this will stop users being able to delete shopping carts.

Regards

Chris

Answers (0)