cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batch management config for specific order type

0 Kudos

Hi SAP gurus,

Below are my clients requirement.

They want to interduce batch management for few materials, but they want the same to be implemented only for order-to-cash sale. order type ZOTC.

When I tried to simulate the same, for other order type(Ex: ZOR), system is also asking to maintain the batch at the time of goods issue as the material is now managed under batch & not allowing me to do the goods issue for the delivery for which the refering order type is ZOR.

How can I configure the same, so that, for the same material,if order type is ZOTC then batch will be determined at delivery & for all other order types, system will not check the batch during goods issue if the batch field is blank in delivery?

Help me.

Manoranjan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Manoranjan,

requirement doesnt seems either logical or possible.

When material is activated as "batch Management" in Material Master, then there is no way to maintain the stock without batch.

you have to have stock in batches only.

Next, when you are delivering goods in OTC sales, then in delivery system will ask from which batch goods has to be issued , because they are managed in batches.

So while delivering goods through OTC, you should either enter the batch manually or determine batch in del item category as in std.

0 Kudos

Hi MD,

I was expecting the same . Just to have a 2nd openion, i raised this issue.

Thanks for your reply.

Manoranjan