cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduline agreements returns regarding excise

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have an issue at the client , they are doing most of their business process through scheduline agreements both domesti and export . but i have a doubt in the process of the scheudline returns how the process should be done regarding the excise part for domestic and as well as the export for BED, Ecess SHess after the Post goods receipt in scheduline agreements .

Is the scheduline agreements can be done like normal domestic and export sales order return , or how the excise is capture in the scheduline returns.

kindly help in your suggestions

kumaresh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kumaresh,

As you know, we use "Scheduling agreements" ,where customer releases pre-defined schedule lines. In your issue,

is Customer releases the pre-defined dates for sales returns as well. ( I dont think so, still we can assume that Customer returns the material only on specific days in a month etc..,) .

Then if you wish, you can go for scheduling agreement returns, but suggesting to go with the standard Sales return process only.

if you opt for the 1st one, then as in std returns, you can inward the material by creating IBD-PGR & Invoice.

Regarding excise adjustments,

for Domestic/Export returns:-

use J1IH - Additional Excise / Other adjustments,

For Credit entries:

Choose the "Additional excise" input the original excise invoice reference, document year, company code, plant and excise group and execute. There input manually what value you need to give credit and sa ve.

For Debit entries:

Choose "Other Adjustment" and here also, maintain the data & save.Manually you have to key in the data.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

the problem is i cannot able to infer more on this becasue they dont have this process here. but are asking if there any returns in scheduline how will you map it.

that is the reason , and i have mapped the normal sales order returns in domestic and as well for export , but i am bit confused on the process of the schedulines.

do you mean to say that even the schedulines can also be done like the normal sales order returns. can u explain clearly

suppose for example

if i have a domestic schedulines agreement say for ABC customer the x material for 300 is issued on this following dates for a period of 01.12.2009 to 15.12.2009

X 100 qty on 01.12.2009

X 100 qty on 10.12.2009

X 100 qty on 15.12.2009 and in this later on by 12.12.2009 the ABC customer finds about 50 qty out of 100 qty send on 01.12.2009 seems to be faulty so he decide to retun it

what will be the process for it , say can i able to process it as domestic sales order process, or how to go about it

the same can be kept as an example for Export sales also

thanking you

kumaresh

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As I said in previous post,

Scheduling agreement will be used, when you have pre-defined schedule lines else we use std RE -return order.

Here from your example:

its clear that you can go for RE order, instead Scheduling agreement returns. If you wish you can go for the Schedule returns as well. But only thing here is, in Schedule lines you have to maintain customer sales returns date as schedule dates.

Scheduling agreement returns order is different than the Sales Sch.agreement.

Let us know, where you got struck. Just similar to RE order, we create new return order for scheduling agreement.

what will be the process for it , say can i able to process it as domestic sales order process, or how to go about it

Yeah,

you can follow the std sales return process, though it refers to the Scheduling agreement. ( make sure , whether copy controls are in line between respective documents)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for your update,

i am planning to go through normal RE order. but as u said scheduline agreements returns order is different from Sales Scheduling agreements can u give me a idea on it

thanks

kumaresh

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

where as ,

Scheduling agreement for sales: LP/LZ/LZM etc.., & returns for scheduling agreement: RZ.

RZ also similar to RE doc type, except screen sequence group. (ref doc type details).

this is generally used, like LZ agreement, instead of creating return order everytime when customer rejecting , RZ also created once in a month- the same rejected material will be inwarded when goods physically reached to the plant.

In automobile / manufacturing sector, Customer directly returns the goods w/o prior intimation & supplier has to inward the material then go for Quality check. In those case, RZ is very much helpful & avoids data entry to record the sales returns.

Hope its clear.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for your suggestion

as u rightly said the RZ is the scheudline agreeemtn return i have used and since this is also an automobile industry manfucaturing lock sets.. they are handing mostly all the items as of now through scheudlines only..

Since if there are any returns how to map it i am confused.

After the scheduline returns is created then how will i have to do the excise part

suppose in J1iih additional excise field how the value of the BED and SHEcess and HEcess will be done for the schedulines can i do as it is done for Sales order return

kumaresh

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

RZ is acts same like RE, in addition, RZ will have schedule lines to key in manaully where as RE schedule lines will be determined.

after this process flow is same until adjusment of excise duties.

suppose in J1iih additional excise field how the value of the BED and SHEcess and HEcess will be done for the schedulines can i do as it is done for Sales order return

You can very well do it .RZ document type, doesnt effect these J1IH process at all.

In your project,

for sales, you can follow the scheduling agreement process &

for returns, you can either follow sales returns OR schedule agreement returns, whichever easy to follow & user friendly to the user. I suggest to go for sales returns only. As I have mapped the same in our project & users are quite comfortable.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi thanks for the update,

i followed the way u said, i think the client is comfortable with the normal RE returns process. and i mapped based on this

thank you

Answers (0)