cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer service

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Frnds,

I would like to use CIC from CS to manage follow ups with customers for a construction company ....pls provide me links as to how i could go abt setting up the same. appreciate your time.

Regards

Camilla

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U can use t-code CIC0,

If you want to be configure as per your requirement,

Go to t-code - EWFC0 configure action Box profile, In this assign which transactions & which business data u want for front office,

like, Inquiry,orders,materials,customer etc.

Now this profile is assign to ACTION_BOX_CONFIGURATION in CICO,

In this select u r profile>>>>profile atribute>>.in value coloumn assign this profile in front of ACTION_BOX_CONFIGURATION.

Kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kapil dev,

Thank you for the response. I accessed EWFCO(testing rite nw) I assigned the agents name as the transaction flow. Entered the transaction code in transaction & assigned it to the T flow. I am curently unable to understand the "data flow "concept or how to go abt it ..........request your time.

Regards

Cam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Data flow is more speciefic.

e.g.

If I define Transaction VA01, and in data flow I mentioned Document type - OR.

Now when I call VA01 from CIC, then system will take sales order document type(Default) - OR .

Kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kapildev,

Let me explain the scenario to you. My client wants to track pre sales calls (linked with the inquiry form which is not standard but a Zreport). They want to track how many calls were made to the client by whom what was the result ..did they convert it into a sale. I need to map all this for atleast 12 projects so it is pretty extensive.

Am i on the right track is what I want to knw. Thnk u sorry I am asking a lot of basic qs as I am mainly a SD consultant having to figure out CS .(any links wld be appreciated for further understanding)

Regards

Cam

Former Member
0 Kudos

One more point I need to mention here is sometimes they also need to create booking form/quotation for the client if needed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kapildev,

Hope you can assist ....I am stuck.

Regards

Cam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For sales activity there is no need to configure CIC Profile, you can directly achieve it by sales support function

Logistics>>SD>>Sales Support>>Sales promotion & sales activity.

Also see information system under same heading.

I think this will be more suitable for u r requirement, which u speciefied above.

Kapil