Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ABAP Web Dynpro Application changes in Administation Mode no longer working

Garth_Liebenber
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

To apply customizing to a standard SAP Web Dynpro application we used to simply run the application in administration mode. After we changed a parameter to allow for theme application this adminstration mode no longer works. Right-Click simply acts as if you are running the application normally. We have tried to remove our parameter but this had no effect.

How can we "fix" this error without creating a new custom configuration which will cause the URL to change?

Thanks,

Garth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Garth_Liebenber
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes thats exactly what I am doing. This used to work until we added a parameter to the application. Now this normal functionality has stopped working. This is what my original quesiton was. When I execute in admin mode the right click does not show the "Settings for current configuration" option anymore. Removing the added parameter also does not help.

Any other ideas?

Thanks,

Garth

Garth_Liebenber
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

Thanks for the reply. But that is not the issue. The right click does not bring up the "Settings for surrent config" anymore. How can I fix this?

Thanks,

Garth

Chaitanya_Priya
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

how did you open in administrative mode?

to open in adminstrative mode do as follows:

In se80 ,i.e in the menu bar:

Web Dynpro Application->Test->Test in Administation mode.

i hope u can see the option "Settings for surrent config" .

you can refer the thread.

[]

Priya.

Chaitanya_Priya
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Once you opened the application in administrative mode unless and untill you save the changes

in your transport request they are not reflected.

Priya