Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C project with SAP 4.7?

Makal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All

I just want to know, whether C-project, C-Folder & xRPM can be used with SAP 4.7?

I heard it's possible only with ECC 5.0 & ECC 6.0.

If by any means, we can use C-project, C-folder & xRPM with SAP 4.7, please do let me know, where can I download these add on components?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amaresh,

I have an answer for your query.

CPRXRPM is the component you have to download to load RPM with your existing system. You can very well use RPM with 4.7 as your base R/3 server. But please note for RPM (and cProjects and cFolders to be running) its advisable to use two separate servers. One is Java server which will be acting as your portal and the ABAP server for the same must be ECC 6.0 to support all the base functionalities available.

Hope this handful of information will help you reach what you are looking for.

Regards,

Nishit

Makal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Nishit

Thanks for responding.

I have SAP 4.7 in my system. And I have cProject suite 3.1.

I extracted the 51030228.ZIP (this was the file I downloaded from service market place), There are several files & folders. One among them is INST folder, which contains INST/DATA folder. In DATA folder I can see a file IN310640.SAR .

I logged on to 000 client in SAP. Then used SAINT. I tried loading IN310640.SAR from front-end (IN310640.SAR this file is copied on to the system hard disk). After a while I got a pop up saying:

The file transfer with the GUI upload can take a long time for files that are more than 10 MB.

The file 'IN310640.SAR' is 53.185.336 bytes size. You must therefore use FTP to transfer

to the application server and unpack it as described in the 'Load Installation section of the Online Help.

Do you still want to transfer the file

When I click on YES, nothing happens.

Can you please suggest the method to install this add-on?

Thanks & Regards

Amaresh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Makal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Didn't get any solution