cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in installing SAP IDES server

Former Member
0 Kudos

ERROR 2009-11-26 15:57:10

CJS-00095 Error return code.<br>DIAGNOSIS: Return code 1 of executable D:\oracle\product\10.2.0\db_3/bin/lsnrctl indicates an error.<br>SOLUTION: See log file lsnrctl.log for details.

CJS-00095 Error return code.<br>DIAGNOSIS: Return code 1 of executable D:\oracle\product\10.2.0\db_3/bin/lsnrctl indicates an error.<br>SOLUTION: See log file lsnrctl.log for details.

FCO-00011 The step StartListener with step key |NW_Onehost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Onehost_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|1|0|NW_CreateDBandLoad|ind|ind|ind|ind|10|0|NW_CreateDB|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_OraDBCheck|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_OraDBMain|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_OraDBStd|ind|ind|ind|ind|3|0|NW_OraClient|ind|ind|ind|ind|3|0|NW_OraNetworkSrv|ind|ind|ind|ind|1|0|StartListener was executed with status ERROR .

Dear All,

I got these error during the installation of SAP IDES server now how to rectify it so plz if anybody could help me out.

With regards

Vishal Chaturvedi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you check that lsnrctl.log as suggested?.... Seems like a problem with the listener.

Regards

Juan

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check your host archive in system32.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is due to an error the wrong hostname in the listener.ora file. Check the hostname entry in this and retrty.

I think you have created the database while installing the Oracle. Better you can delete the database.

If you are re-installing the Oracle mention the installation path like oracle/<SID> (SAP standard) and choose the software only option(don't create any database). SAPINST will create the database in the name of SID.

Hope you can resolve your issue.

Regards,

JP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Its not an valid host name accutually i have changed my computer name after installing oracle database.So how can we change the host name in oracle database can u pls help me out.................

With regards

Vishal Chaturvedi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

try and put an entry into your host file your machine IP <erp-srv)

re-try your install.

If that does not work, I would tidy it all up an re-install it again.......

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

LSNRCTL for 32-bit Windows: Version 10.2.0.1.0 - Production on 26-NOV-2009 15:57:05

Copyright (c) 1991, 2005, Oracle. All rights reserved.

Starting tnslsnr: please wait...

TNSLSNR for 64-bit Windows: Version 10.2.0.1.0 - Production

System parameter file is D:\oracle\product\10.2.0\db_1\network\admin\listener.ora

Log messages written to D:\oracle\product\10.2.0\db_1\network\log\listener.log

Listening on: (DESCRIPTION=(ADDRESS=(PROTOCOL=ipc)(PIPENAME=
.\pipe\EXTPROC1ipc)))

Error listening on: (DESCRIPTION=(ADDRESS=(PROTOCOL=TCP)(HOST=erp-srv)(PORT=1521)))

TNS-12545: Connect failed because target host or object does not exist

TNS-12560: TNS:protocol adapter error

TNS-00515: Connect failed because target host or object does not exist

64-bit Windows Error: 1004: Unknown error

Listener failed to start. See the error message(s) above...

Dear all.

This is the message from lsnrctl.log so how to start the listener...............plz help me out

With regards

Vishal Chaturvedi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

for starters patch the database...

Is this a valid hostname? can you ping it...

)(HOST=erp-srv)

Mark

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

LSNRCTL for 32-bit Windows

64-bit Windows Error

Is the box 32 or 64bit????

Version 10.2.0.1.0

This version is not supported please patch to 10.2.0.2 or 10.2.0.4

D:\oracle\product\10.2.0\db_1\network\admin\listener.ora

This doesn't look like a regular path... usually is \oracle\<sid>\.... did you install oracle before the installation?... what software did you use?

TNS-12545: Connect failed because target host or object does not exist

check the config on listener.ora

Regards

Juan